Monday, December 3, 2007

Hi From Mexico

Greetings to everyone from Mexico. For those of you who do not know, Trevor and I came down to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, with my whole family and Trevor's parents. We arrived on Saturday and took it easy. Sunday was a day spent at the beach and boogie boarding--Trevor's first time, and he was a pro! Today six of us went fishing. We got up at 5:15 this morning and were on the ocean until 4 this afternoon. We caught nine mahi mahi. We also saw humpback whales, dolphins, and a sail fish. Needless to say, tomorrow night my brother-in-law chef (Erik) will be cooking up the mahi mahi for dinner.

3 comments:

Krista, Bill, Eliya & Logan Kurtzweil said...

FUN!!!!!! So bummed I can't be there. :( Glad to hear you are having a grand time!!!! :o)

Beth said...

That looks like so much fun! I am so jealous. Wish I could be there with you. Hugs!

Rachel said...

You look like you had a blast!!!