Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Uh oh! Is it really a girl? Or is that little thing between our baby's legs an extra appendage?

The first picture that you are going to look at is just the plain ultrasound. In the second picture you are going to see "drawings" that Trevor "drew" (via PDF) that indicate what the ultrasound tech pointed out to us. The little circle that Trev drew above our baby's butt is what we think to be that extra little appendage that girls do not possess. So this has turned into a poll. Is it a boy or is it a girl? Keep in mind our ultrasound tech (we were told) has never been wrong. Though I am no expert, I think it's a boy, and I think what the ultrasound tech pointed out to us as the baby's vagina might be his/her feet.




2 comments:

Michelle said...

One of the teachers I worked with this last year is also pregnant and she was told she was having a girl, and then at the next ultrasound they informed her it was a boy! I don't think it's uncommon for them to be wrong, even if they never have been before!

Rachel said...

I can't enlarge the pic to see it better! That would be crazy, though I'm told it happens more than you'd think!