Saturday, October 27, 2007

Lets give it a try...

Well as many of your know, I used to be a big blogger. I went back and forth with writing about life and topics I found interesting. I decided I miss this part of my life. I was thinking a lot more when I was blogging...about big topics...I like thinking and using my brain. I also need a way to keep in touch with my friends so here I am again. This time, this is a blog for both Meghan and I, but I imagine you'll see more from me than her!

So cousin Julie (Meghan's cousin) is in town and she stayed with us last night. I had to go downtown to get her last night...which is kind of a crazy idea. So I decided instead to take the Metra...yeah the train. Can I just tell you (especially those in MN with no real train system like this) you haven't lived until you've had the convenience of the metra. I got downtown in 30 minutes from my office, co-workers told me it would have taken 1.5 hours to drive. What an amazing timesaver...it was well work the $3.50 I paid!! :-) We finally got home a little after 7 and then headed out to Vicky's (one of our fav. lowkey local places) for some dinner. We rented a movie called Domestic Disturbance...its a thriller from like 5 years ago staring Vince Vaughn as a bad guy. I liked it. Nice twists and it was only 86 min long which is a great movie length! Anyone remember that movie?

4 comments:

Phil said...

I am not familiar with using my brain.

Signed,
Packer fan

I'm gonna link you to my blog. Glad to see yer blogging again. Didn't see Domestic Disturbence but I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Jennifer Mulvihill said...

This is great! I will add it to my favorites! Can't wait for more!

. said...

Way to go Trevor....glad to see you on here, we will update your site info on ours now. I am sure you will get a few comments from Bryan....plus he keeps threatening to write a blog entry.

Look forward to hearing more, how about some pics too?

Krista, Bill, Eliya & Logan Kurtzweil said...

Hey family! Apparently I was already signed up on here... interesting. I'm going to try to start using this too. We'll see how it goes. :o)

Love you guys and miss you!!!