Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A special day for my Meghan

Today is a special day at my house. Just 2 years ago at this time, I was a single man wondering what God had in store for my life. Little did I know that the next year not only would He had prepared an amazing year for my career but that he would send an amazing woman into my life. This woman is everything that I needed to make my life more exciting and more balanced...not to mention she is a beautiful woman whom I cherish with all my heart!

Today, my Meghan turns 26 years old. While I've only known her for 2 of my [cough] 30 years of life, I can proudly say that my wonderful wife has made my life exponentially more enjoyable. She's my partner, my love, and my best friend. I'd love it if if you'd leave a little message for her to wish her a Happy Birthday...and if you know her email you can send her an email too!!

I love you Meghan, I hope you have a great birthday!! :-)

4 comments:

Meghan Rasmussen said...

Thank you love. You are so good to me. However, I do not think that you can match the present that Brett Favre gave to me today!

Jennifer Mulvihill said...

Happy Birthday, Meghan! We love you and are glad you are in our lives! Blesssings to you and Trevor!!

Beth said...

Happy happy fantastic amazing birthday to you!! Love you girl. Talk to you tonight!

Rachel said...

Happy birthday, one day late! I hope you had a great one!