Wednesday, October 8, 2008

She's a comin...

Just a quick note to update on Addison's journey. She has dropped significantly. Though I am not dilated yet, her head is sitting right on my cervix. Makes for an abundance of trips to the bathroom each night! I'm down to weekly appointments now, so the time is getting near. It sounds as though I am right on schedule with my due date (but we all know how that goes--plus I have a feeling I'm going to be late--it's just the luck I have). I've had three wonderful baby showers so far (one more to go), and we have been blessed with such wonderful gifts from our friends and family. Addison is very spoiled already. I feel ready about as ready as I can...well I guess I will after our birthing class this weekend. The nursery/office/my mom's library/Trevor's closet (yes, it's a multipurpose room) is ready for her, and we can't wait to meet her.

6 comments:

Jeannie and Doug Corcoran said...

I can't wait either.
Love,
Dad/Doug

Jennifer Mulvihill said...

Glad to know things are going well! I check in here every now and then to see how many days left! Keep us posted!

Stephanie Brandt said...

Thanks for the update on the move and the baby! I hope the next few weeks go well, I'll be praying.

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am so excited! She will be here soon!!

Eric Scott Sheldon said...

I just thought you should know that I was due on May 2 and was born on May 23. Yes, I was exactly three weeks late, weighed 10 pounds 13 ounces, and was 2 feet long at birth. I just thought I would send that on as a little encouragement for you in your final weeks here! For real, Aimee and I are very much looking forward to meeting little Addison!