Wednesday, April 30, 2008

We're back on the market!!

There is now a sign outside of our Lakemoor home that reads For Sale. For those of you that missed our last blog, we are moving back "home" to Minnesota. We could really use prayers from everyone that we have a good, quick sale as we can't come home until we sell the house (I mean who can afford TWO homes...seriously). The last time I sold a house it took about 6 painful months and I really don't want to go through that again but I realize how tough of a market this is!

We have a great Realtor who I know is going to find us a good buyer but we are going to have to be patient. We are still waiting on our first home tour though so just getting that would be a real encouragement at this point. Here is a link to our listing on our realtors' site. You can even see a virtual tour for those of you that never made it down here to see our place! :-)

http://homesbykim.com/MyListings?operation=Details&listing_id=1190803895&ls=MLSNI

Well I just wanted to update you all on what is happening. Thanks for the prayers and support...we'll see you all again soon.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

If we were moving to Illinois, I'd take a tour of your house, but sadly, we aren't, so I can't help you out. Good luck selling your house though, hopefully it'll be a quick process!

Beth said...

Hope it sells soon!!

Anonymous said...

My prayers are rolling...please let the house sell asap!! Congrats again on the wonderful baby news. I loved "a line is a line!" YAY!