Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Growing Like a Weed

For those of you who are not on Facebook, you probably do not get as many updates on Addison as the rest of the world. (Hint, hint--get on Facebook, it's the cool thing to do.) Anyway, she is getting so big and developing daily. Here are some updated videos and photos of our little munchkin.

Rolling over on February 13th




Our little home girl


In her pretty spring dress


Laughing...watch the whole thing, the end is the best!



Playing in her ExerSaucer

3 comments:

Jeannie and Doug Corcoran said...

This is great. I loved the videos. You are probably right about facebook. Thanks for sending me an invite Trevor, I'll have to go back and pull it up and do something with it.

Anonymous said...

This is so stinken sweet! I just love her!!

Eric Scott Sheldon said...

Thank you for putting these adorable updates on your blog (I think I am going to skip the facebook hype...it will be obsolete within a few years anyway!). Addison's face is the cutest baby face I think I have ever seen...I just love her cheeks! Her laughing video was great...did she fart at the end?!