Monday, March 9, 2009

A tough week ahead...

I knew this day would come but I managed to put it off for FOUR months...

Today is my first business trip (without my baby coming along). Honestly, its going to be hard to not see my little girl (and my wife) for most of the work week! I am accustomed to spending so much time around her lately that I think I am going to go into withdrawals by Tuesday night! Luckily my wife has family here now to support her while I am gone which gives me some peace of mind! She'll do well though, Meg really has this parenting thing down!

On a positive note, Addison is doing great! Addison is healthy and growing nicely...at her four month checkup we found out she is 11 pounds 13 ounces now and 24 inches long. She's long and skinny, does that like anyone you know?? haha I am sure she will love to be blessed with my skinny genes if that is the case! There isn't much that is harder to endure though than watching your helpless little 4 month old baby get shots though. I have NEVER heard her cry like that though! We are expecting a new cousin for Addison in the coming weeks which will be so fun for her...Meghan and I each had a cousin about the same age as us and we have fond memories of us hanging out together!! We can't wait to meet little baby Vik!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your trip goes well!! I know Meg and Addison will miss you too!

Patrick said...

I can't believe it has been 4 months! I still can't wait to meet her in person!

Amara said...

I am healthy today because I refuse to accept it’s incurable!
I cured my oral herpes two years ago with herbal medicine from Now Njoku herbal home.
Roots and Herbal medicines @ "nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com" is guaranteed and will permanently cure herpes to the nerve cells without causing any damage to the affected cells. People have testified too.
It works!