Monday, May 7, 2012

List 20 random facts about yourself.

Day one is to list 20 random facts about yourself. I think the hardest thing about this is figuring things that people wouldn't already know about me!

  1. I've lived in four different states: Wisconsin, Minnesota, California, and Illinois
  2. My first car was a Ford Tempo, maroon interior and maroon exterior...hot stuff! 
  3. When I was a bachelor my roommates and I wouldn't rent an apartment if it didn't have a nice sized hot tub there that we could use! We were down there all the time, it was great.
  4. I can't gain weight. I know ladies hate away but I could eat all day and never gain weight (or so it seems). 
  5. I enjoy painting...my wife hates it. I like seeing things get transformed into something new and exciting.
  6. I lead a small group at my church. Its challenging at times (especially finding child care for all our kids) but I love our group, its my favorite part of the week.
  7. We own THREE homes. I wish I owned only one...so if anyone wants to buy one of them, make me an offer and I'll probably take it! :-)
  8. I make spreadsheets for everything. I am very organized and need to have order for me to get everything accomplished, in fact I used to keep a to do list in my pocket at all times when I was in college.
  9. My first job was at McDonalds.
  10. I hate Old Country Buffet...and really buffets in general.
  11. I am a San Antonio Spurs fan...sounds strange but it dates back to the David Robinson days.
  12. I love Karaoke. I don't get out to do it very often anymore but its something I love to do!
  13. I was a HUGE baseball fan as a child but gave up on the sport in 1994 during the strike and literally didn't watch a game for over decade until I met my wife and she convinced me to give it another shot.
  14. I've only told one woman (that I am not related to) that I love her...and I later married her! 
  15. I hate clutter. I am constantly cleaning things up...that doesn't mean my desk or dresser don't get messy at times but it drives me NUTS!
  16. I love comedies...I'll choose a comedy over any other genre of movie. 
  17. I am President of my home owners association...impressed yet?
  18. I had a cat poop on my bed once! 
  19. I lived with the same person for 8 years and the person wasn't related or married to me.
  20. I never went to prom. I intentionally took on work shifts each year I could have because I had no interest in going...and I don't regret it at all. I never even asked anyone to go with me. :-)

1 comment:

Jack Lucas said...

First, I want to complement this site administrator for creating this platform I frequently get cold sores(which lasts for 5-6 days on my lips and its painful both physically and mentally) .. As a bodybuilder, I basically get outbreak due to the daily pressure and heat in the body.. Recently I stumbled upon my salvation. I found a herbal remedy to cure hsv completely, in just 4weeks ..

I got to know about Dr Utu after seeing a lady's testimony online. I reached the doctor and I ordered for herpes herbal medicine. He sent the herbs to me and I started making use of them. In just 2days, the cold sores are cleared. 4weeks after medication, I went to the hospital for test of cold sores and it was completely NEGATIVE.

By following every prescription, i was able to cure my cold sore in less than 4weeks. 100% natural herbs no after effect.
Note: Please do let others know if this work for you.
The doctor's email is drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
Note : follow all instructions accordingly..

If you are sure that you have benefited from this African herbs be courageous to inform others.
Thanks in advance