- My wife: Meghan and I have an amazing gift. We can spend entire days around each other and not drive each other crazy. I know not every couple is like this, but I consider it a gift. I am a homebody and I couldn't be if Meghan and I couldn't live around each all the time harmoniously. She is my best friend and my one true love.
- My kids: Its amazing how much I love these kids. Sure from time to time they make me crazy but the next moment they can completely flip it back and bring me so much joy. There is nothing like getting up in the morning and snuggling with them. I love being a part of their lives and having this extra time right now to be with them so much, I know its something I won't have for long so I am trying to cherish this time I have!
- Summer: I love summer. I love the warm weather, I love wearing shorts and tshirts and swimming and being outside all the time. I don't know why I live in MN since I love the warm weather so much, but MN is just home to me.
- My small group at church: I can't imagine a more grouping...God was clearly a part of putting this group together. I love that our kids are all right around the same ages and just love playing with each other so much. We all have unique backgrounds and goals but our friendships are amazingly deep because they have God at the center. I couldn't imagine my life without this group of people in it!
- Sports: Whether its playing or watching, I love sports. I will choose playing basketball, ultimate frisbee, or football over just about anything (except maybe the four things above this on the list). I wasn't blessed with the most athletic body but I love the challenge of competing with people and winning!
Thursday, June 7, 2012
What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
There are so many things that bring me joy, its hard to narrow it down but these are clearly some of the biggest ones!